JOB BRIEF We are looking for a competent Administrative Officer to provide administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner and manage communication between the office and internal/external stakeholders.
- Provide administrative support in TTC Office
- Keep proper records of materials, documents and policies and ensure that information is updated on a timely basis
- Liaise with students, guest lecturers and other external partners
- Assist in organising and administering onsite/ online events (such as Open House, public/ special lectures) including handling registration, enquiries, student volunteers, correspondence, Zoom etc
- Work with Comms Team on publicity and communications when required
- Maintenance of database of event attendees.
- Tech-savvy with a good working knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Powerpoint and MS Excel) & Google forms, and open to learning new IT-based systems
- Familiarity with social media platforms advantageous
- Keen interest in the adoption of technology to improve workflow
- Effectively bilingual (verbal and written) in English and Chinese to support both our English & Chinese departments
- Good planning and time management skills
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to details
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Able to work independently and in a team.
CALL TO ACTION If you are interested to apply for this position, please email your CV to [email protected]